Season Starts in
Update May 27, 2021
The Government of Alberta announced a three stage “Open For Summer” Plan on May 26, 2021. We are working through revised measures to align with AHS guidelines and will communicate more details and confirm schedules in the coming days.
ACCOUNT LOG IN
Registration Closes June 12, 2021
Reserve your spot now! Space is limited in select age groups, please inquire at email@example.com
The Calgary Field Lacrosse Club will continue to adhere to recommended AHS guidelines and adjust protocols as new orders are implemented.
The 2021 season includes:
- Training in a fun, engaging, competitive environment. Physical distanced practices will be implemented according to AHS guidelines. When/if protocols change, we will communicate revised plans.
- Skill development for new and experienced players including fundamentals, agility/footwork, and positional work.
- Development of team and individual lacrosse theory and strategy.
- Optional Cohorts will be established once AHS guidelines allow.
- Intersquad Games, when permitted by AHS, will resume.
- All major credit cards accepted